Hi, my name is Weston Louis Galmarini. I entered into the world on January 10, 2011 and since then I've been exploring my new world. Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to...
At first I wasn't so sure about anything, but I soon got to know all kinds of really nice people.
Mom & Dad are so proud of me, I can already hold my bottle all on my own.
Every once in a while I get upset, mostly because daddy likes to tease me.
I have the coolest room on the block. I can't wait to play with all my new toys!
And now I am one month old. Every day is a new day to explore!
















3 comments:
Welcome to the world Weston, you are beautiful. We look forward to meeting you.
Congratulations Aaron & Ang.
Love,
John, Heidi, Casi, McKayla, Madison & Corrin
AWWWWWWW!!! He is so cute!! Enjoy every moment! Love Uncle Dave and Patti
Oh my goodness!!! Soooo cute! I can't wait to meet little Weston. Hopefully I will be able to this summer! I hope everything is going well for you guys.
xo
val
Post a Comment