I suppose I'll join the band wagon and begin the crazy life of blogging. The problem is, I'm not so sure I have much to talk about or much time to to post. We shall see how this goes.
I'll begin by updating you all on what has been happening lately. I feel like I've been working non-stop, but at the same time it doesn't feel much like actual work. I put in about 40-45 hours baking for Stoltzfus Meats Wednesday through Saturday. On Mondays and Tuesdays I bake for my Aunt Sadie, which ends up being about 10 hours between the two days. On top of all that, I help my dad out with some office work about every other Monday and keep track of the books for our investment company. So that is the work aspect of my life and really there isn't much else to talk about cause frankly there isn't much time for anything else.
Speaking of time... it's almost 10:30, which is way past my bedtime for a Wednesday night. I have to be up early tomorrow, so I think I'll cut this short for tonight. I promise there is more to talk about, but for now you'll just have to be glad that I took the jump into this world.
'til next time.
3 comments:
Good to see you have a blog. I've considered it too, but like you, don't know if I have anything worth writing! I will read yours, though, so i can feel like somehow we're closer than we actually are. Love you, girl!
I will also be reading! I like blogs because I feel like the distance goes away a little bit between me and my friends. Love ya!
So this is the next step after Facebook, huh? Pretty cool, Angel. You might inspire me to try it. Even I have to keep up with you this way . . . pretty sad when I'm only a few miles away. Pretty spring pictures!! Love you tons!! XOXO
Post a Comment